Saturday, March 8, 2008

Weight loss for new moms

Hi there. If you are reading this then I'm guessing your a new mom looking for a way to get some fast weight loss tips. if your looking for fast weight loss and a way to get rid of the extra baby fat let me give you the heads up on a weight loss system I found that is absolutely amazing.

After I had my second daughter 2 years ago I was scared to look into a mirror and see the access baby fat that I had gained and really wanted to get my body back to the way it was before my pregnancy. I wore baggy clothes, never showed any skin, and really felt out of place and embarrassed in public. I tried every diet you can think of and a great many over the counter weight loss drugs but nothing was working. I found that I didn't have the time to spend going to a gym or doing long aerobic exercises, who does with 2 young girls?

After 2 years of trying with no real success a friend of mine told me about the yummymommy system, the name itself made me want to check it out. I went to the site and read all the adds and testimonials then decided I had spent money on worse things so I bought it. The 8 week money back guarantee was a big selling point too. All I can say now is wow. The system clearly describes how to use short 10 - 15 minute training programs, and which foods to eat in their nutrition program. Combining these elements, and with some willpower and determination, and I lost 2 inches from my waste in about 2 weeks. I noticed my stomach start to tighten and my arms and thighs where looking good. Suddenly looking in the mirror wasn't so bad anymore.

Its been 3 months now and the results are amazing. I think I look better now than I did before my first baby even! I can fit into my skinny jeans and wear my tank tops and t-shirts again. Getting back into shape and losing the weight has given me more energy and more confidence in myself, something I was surely lacking. I must say that my husband really like the new skinny more confident me as well. This system for weight loss has literally changed my life and I would like to thank Holly for all the support and confidence I have gotten. Check it out for yourself.

http://www.yummymummynow.com/

No comments: